Monday, April 29, 2024

More Zoo Photos

 

Today I worked on campus, and there are little yellow shrubs along the sidewalk where I generally walk on my breaks that smell so good, with a slightly exotic smell, like some spice. There is also a crabapple on one side and a lilac on the other as I pass by, so I am enveloped in their scents. We were thwarted by the rain in our attempt to go to the Arboretum yesterday and stand amid all the blooming trees, in what I call a "scent cathedral" as the lovely smells surround us, but this was a good substitute.

Here are some photos Travalon took on his phone yesterday. First, the two napping red pandas.



And here are some photos of the carousel.


Travalon rode this Florida panther.


Here is a cassowary.


And here is a black panther. IYKYK.


Another view of the Florida panther.


It was really fun riding the carousel. I would do that again. Maybe on the next rainy day we can do that. Anyone want to join us? This time I'm riding the cassowary!


Famous Hat

No comments: