Thursday, May 14, 2009

You Know the Economy Is in Sad Shape...

... when office supply stores are offering free health and beauty products! Because when I think "health and beauty products," the first company that pops into my mind is Random Office Schwag. What? It isn't the same for you?



Figure 1: Coupon: Spend $175 on Random Office Schwag,
Get This Free!

It seems that if you have more than one of anything, everyone thinks you are a collector. A friend of mine was once given a ceramic elephant as a gag gift, then someone else gave her an elephant, and then there was no going back - her reputation as a hardcore elephant collector was cemented. I am now known as a collector of pens (which is at least more useful than ceramic elephants), and so a coworker bribed me today to do a very difficult task (putting some stuff in the mail for him) by purchasing this very cool pen for me:

Figure 2: Syringe Pen

Here are some more beautiful flower photos that Palm Tree Fan sent me. I believe these are Gerbera daisies.


Figure 3: Flower in Palm Tree Fan's Garden


Figure 4: Flower in Palm Tree Fan's Garden

And this is a picture of her "grand-kitty" Cosmo. Do you wonder what he is watching so intently? Scroll down for the answer.

Figure 5: Cosmo



Figure 6: Tree Rat


Famous Hat

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Oh so the plusha was watching the acrobatic squirrel. No bird feeder is squirrel proof. They somehow figure it all out. I love the syringe pen, where can i get one?

Famous Hat said...

I should totally get royalties from the pen company - at least three people have bought this pen since seeing it on my blog!