Thursday, April 8, 2010

ePlush Personals

I had a dream... and it was so crazy that it just might have worked! (I'll let you be the judge of that.) As you know, I have had an ongoing gripe with the good folks at ePlush for randomly blocking words that could possibly, if you really have a dirty mind, be construed as slightly off-color. So, for example, in a movie I tried to make on ePlush, I could not use the words "come," "eat," or "cream," as in, "Come to my party and we'll eat ice cream!" I don't know what they were thinking, but now that I have a digital camera, I can make my own movies.

Here's the thing: ePlush lets you name the creature, but then it assigns the birthday, personality traits, and interests. In my dream, I was making personal ads with each ePlush creature stating its name, astrological sign, positive traits, and interests. So here, without further ado, are my ePlush personals... proof that you should be careful what you dream.



Famous Hat

No comments: