Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why You Should Hide the Car Keys

Buddy: I think we were supposed to take that exit that said "Peoria." It sounded like a good place for a bathroom break.

Leo: Wow! Look! For miles around, you can see... nothing. But I smell cows...

Buddy: Do you hear that noise?

Leo: Yeah. What was that? Thunder?

Buddy: No, I think something might be wrong with the car. I'm going to pull over onto the ... what do the humans call it?... the shoulder.

Leo: I don't know nuthin' 'bout fixin' no cars!

Buddy: Frankly, Leo, I don't give a damn. Why are we quoting Gone with the Wind anyway? Have we ever even seen that movie?

Leo: I think I liked The Jerk better anyway.

Buddy: That one's a classic. Plus it stars a dog. You can't get much better than that.

Leo: I was born a poor black Lab.

Buddy: There is, like, NOBODY on this road. What do we do now?

Leo: Do you really think they'd help us anyway? Driving dogs?

Buddy: If they would believe dogs could quote movies, why wouldn't they believe they could drive a car?

Leo: Excellent point.


(Thanks to Buddy and Leo for jumping into Palm Tree Fan's car and to Palm Tree Fan for getting the pic and then adding the background.)

Famous Hat

No comments: