Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Famous Hat Memo Board

Memo for Hardingfele: Sorry I missed band practice on Sunday night. I was at a spaghetti dinner with Richard Bonomo and the Hubby Hunters (as Kathbert calls us, or as you call us, the Rosary to Score Group): Anna Banana II, Jilly Moose, OK Cap, and Kathbert, who is a proxy member. (She won’t pray the rosary just because she’s Lutheran so Luxuli is praying for her, but Luxuli was not at the spaghetti dinner.) Then – no joke – my Yak Trax got stuck together so Rich had to fix them.

Memo for my ladies in the Hubby Hunters: I got a message from my mother, and she has not yet finished the Cuddly Rosaries ™ because my brother broke his collarbone and she has to nurse him back to health or something. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and I do not have an ETA for when they will show up in the mail. Good thing we have all that wine to tide us over!

Memo for Toque McToque: You rocque.

Memo for Our Esteemed Governor: If you really want to save the taxpayers some $$$, why don’t you trade in that gas-guzzler SUV for a VW Jetta? Better yet, a bicycle – it would make it easier to run you down.

Memo for Richard Bonomo: I am kidding (sort of) about running over our esteemed governor. Do I have to mention jokes at Confession?

Memo for my Archirritant: Vere? Alius posterus e - maritus? Quare es vos venatio sic ferreus pro unus illorum? Vos iam have duos. Go ahead – translate that with your 180 IQ.

Memo for Light Bright: Chicken is meat and Prince is not Queen.

Famous Hat

No comments: