Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Quotes and Packer Math

Today was a day of memorable quotes.  For example, Toque McToque and I had the following exchange about pet ownership:

Me: That hedgehog is on my poop list - literally! - today. You would think the least she could do is not leave puddles and piles right in my path. She used to be so good about using a corner... Wonder what the heck her issue is now? I keep telling myself, "At least she didn't use the carpet," but there's nothing like stepping in that crap when you are barely awake…. I just wonder what is causing Sylvia's little 'tude lately. Her two favorite spots have become right in front of the toilet and right in front of the stove.

Toque: Sounds like she’s trying to get your attention – have you been out a lot?

Me: I have, but she never wants to play with me like the bunnies do, so it didn't occur to me that she could be pissed off about it. (Note – no pun intended.)

Toque: Apparently, she gives a $hi+…lol.

Me: Badoom ching!

Toque: Couldn’t help myself. She’s just throwing material at us!

Or how about this exchange on why politicians keep getting elected, which Toque said I really should post, even if (or maybe because) it might offend Richard Bonomo?

Toque: I’m going to say 75% stupidity, 15% having very short memories and 10% fear.

Me: For our governor the college dropout, tthe math would probably go like this: 98% state workers' fault, 63% unions' fault, 87% Democrats' fault, and 12% the fault of endangered species.

But our governor cannot compete with Light Bright.  This is what she said today while ordering pizza:  "I need a vegetarian one - does the Chicken Alfredo have meat on it?... Oh, right, duh."

And finally, here is the promised Packer Math!  At least this photo comes with a credit at the bottom so I don't feel like I'm stealing it.  Thanks to alert reader Tiffy for sending this one.


Famous Hat

No comments: