Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blonde Moments at Early Music Camp

Early Music Camp is using up all my brain cells, because I have had so many blonde moments in the last few days! I am starting to turn into my office mate Light Bright or something:

A teacher gave us an article to read on 16th century performance, and I said I was missing some pages. It might have helped if I had looked to see that there was writing on the back of the pages...

Another singer asked what the starting note was (meaning could she please have a pitch) and I said, "It's an E." Which, if we had perfect pitch, might have been helpful... as if she couldn't see it was an E.

I know there have been others, but the best one yet was when Banjo Player's husband said the turkey brat he had wasn't very good, and I said, "I didn't know you were a vegetarian." DUH.

Famous Hat

No comments: