Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lily Pad

Last night after Date Night with Jesus, I stopped by Toque McToque's house and we went next door to Mom McToque's place, where Toque took pictures of all the varieties of daylilies that are blooming right now. Their house is a lily pad! But first, here is a photo of bee balm:


And here are some very cool black and white petunias:



And here are all sorts of daylilies. I don't know the names of any of these varieties, but they are all beautiful.
























































And the most perfect hibiscus bloom:



Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

Stunning. If she ever divides, I want some. All I have are boring orange ones.

Famous Hat said...

I asked Toque if her mom ever divides them. Will let you know what she says.