Thursday, July 21, 2011

Coolest Aloha Shirt ever

I am a big fan of aloha shirts, but my former (oh yeah!) supervisor FOX didn't want me to wear bright colors. Not an issue anymore! Just in time for FOX's departure, we got a brand spankin' new dress code which is somehow very detailed and yet highly ambiguous, like I thought it only banned capris that are denim or cargo pants style, but other people think it bans capris outright. Unless they are circulating several versions, just to keep us on our toes... One thing I did not specifically see banned in this document is the aloha shirt, so I have been wearing one every day this week. Today is the best one of all. I have scanned it for your viewing pleasure.


Black with neon rainbow palm trees and birds of paradise flowers? It just doesn't get better than that!

Famous Hat

No comments: