Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Afternoon

It is Saturday afternoon, and a bunch of us are at Richard Bonomo's house.  What are we doing?

Luxuli - is working on a composition for a class.

Jilly Moose - is reading a magazine.

Kathbert - is cutting down weed trees by the driveway.

Rich - is using some kind of contraption that looks like a torture device to pull a stump out of the backyard. He wanted to pull both stumps out, but I pleaded for him to spare the mulberry bush.

Famous Hat - clearly, I am blogging. Before that, I was helping Kathbert take down trees. Before that, I was praying the rosary with Jilly Moose and Luxuli. And before that, I was working on my Fourth of July song.  Going back even further, I met Jilly Moose at a coffee shop, but it has completely gone out of business, and she had tried to go to Confession but they weren't having it today. Holiday weekends! So we ended up going to IHOP for brunch. Before that, I was sleeping late.  Oh yeah.

Famous Hat

No comments: