Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One Rainy Evening in the Garden

It turned out to be a rainy evening, so I don't have to water the garden... but I can still post photos of it!  But first, here are Toque McToque's ragdoll cats. This is Frederick (pronounced "Froderick," for those of you who have seen Young Frankenstein):


And this is Smacky, named after Bucky's toy from the comic strip Get Fuzzy:


Still waiting for my lilies to bloom in Rich's garden, but meanwhile you can enjoy a photo of his daylilies blooming:


And, really, who ever gets tired of looking at photos of calla lilies?


Here is a little baby eggplant, with my fingers for scale. So cute!


And raspberries. Mmm! Immediately after taking its picture, I ate this one.


Do you think Guinness the Juniper is any bigger than when we planted it in March? To me it almost looks smaller...


Guinness now


Guinness then

And this is the mulberry bush I begged Rich to spare.


Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

Plysj, ho hum, as if I have not seen any! Our juniper bushes also do not grow. I think bunnies eat them or something.

Famous Hat said...

I wouldn't think rabbits would eat junipers, but maybe they do. Even Rich noticed that Guinness is getting smaller.