Sunday, July 17, 2011

Capricorn with Blonde Rising

I was telling another woman at Early Music Camp about all my blonde moments, and how I was only getting my music in order on the second-to-last day, and aren't Capricorns supposed to be organized? and she (very brunette) said, "I'm Capricorn, and I'm very organized. Are you sure you aren't an Aquarius?" But what we finally concluded was that I have Blonde Rising, and this is what is diluting my Capricornity.

Mr. Why's brother brought a box of treats for us, and rather than explain it to you, allow me to let it describe itself in fluent Japanglish:

"Expressive country of the four seasons. Japan is an island nation that overflows naturally. It was made in Japan where the history existed. It is delicious assortment."

It has a number of wrapped-up goodies with explanations in presumably Japanese characters, and we ate something labeled "Chocolate Sandwich" that was somewhat like a chocolate wafer cookie, but two treats do have helpful descriptions:

"100% deliciousness. Sweet and fresh taste strawberry pie. Are you looking for a good taste? The taste has been improved. A taste everyone will be pleased with."

And my favorite: "We've found a taste we would like you to try. Please try it."

Sounds delicious!

Famous Hat

No comments: