Monday, July 2, 2012

Meanwhile, Back Home...

While I was in Colorado, my plants were busy. Here are some pictures I took of them when I got back. First, my lilies are in bloom in Richard Bonomo's garden.



And in Plant World, which of course is now out on my balcony, one of my succulents bloomed. Not as pretty as the lilies, but quite impressive in real life, since the flower stalk is almost two feet long.


And remember Jolly Bob, the dracaena that lives at Rich's house? When I returned, there was a tiny dracaena coming out of the pot.


Jolly Bob is actually two dracaenas in the same pot, and this shoot is coming out of the shorter Jolly Bob. Not to be outdone, the taller Jolly Bob is sending out its own Baby Jolly Bob, as I discovered today. I have no idea what inspired either Jolly Bob to spawn like this.

Famous Hat

1 comment:

Famous Hat said...

Here is what Jilly Moose has to say:

"The pictures of your flowers in
Rich's backyard on your blog are really pretty! They turned out awesome!"