Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Light Bright Adventure


It’s been awhile since I told a story about my office Light Bright, and she okayed putting this one on the blog. We often have the most fun going to the coffee place on the other side of the building, and one time (I may have mentioned this) she stood waiting and waiting for the elevator until finally I said, “You have to push the button for it to come.” Then yesterday she took out her coffee card to get a punch, and when the barista handed it back, she saw he had given her a business card for a guitar player she knows. “Hey, I know him!” she said. “You know him too?” The barista said no, and then Light Bright realized she had handed him the card with her coffee card and he was just giving it back. We had a good laugh about that.

Famous Hat

No comments: