Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Have a Good Day"


This morning when getting off the bus, I thanked the bus driver as usual, and he said, “Have a good day.” “You too!” I replied, then I thought of how often people say that, but in my case I really meant it, since the bus driver is awesome. Suddenly I noticed that people were gathering at the back door of the bus. People who got off at the front door like I did were going to the back door, and then the bus driver went back there too. I have no idea what was going on, but so much for the bus driver’s good day, and the good day of the rest of the people on the bus, and the people in cars behind the bus. Very likely someone near the back door of the bus was having a VERY bad day, because if the door were just stuck open (which happens all the time), people wouldn’t be rushing from the front of the bus to the back of it. If I learn more, I will let you know, but it sure made me feel like my good day wish had backfired.

Famous Hat

No comments: