Wednesday, January 16, 2013

More Quotable Quotes


I remember reading a story recently (which I cannot now find) about an online dating site someone started for people who are looking to have a no-strings-attached affair with computer geeks. Apparently – and I’m sure this will come as a huge surprise – it had plenty of male members but was having trouble finding female members. Really? They can’t find women who want to have a quick fling with men who are not exactly known for their hotness? I said to Toque McToque that those women are like unicorns, only skanky and pathetic, and she said that sentence had to appear on my blog, so here it is.

Here is another quote I said needed to go on my blog: as my regular readers know, I am an early music fan, while Travalon prefers classic rock. I said to him early music is probably the Beatles before Sgt. Pepper, and he said, “To me, early music is Buddy Holly.”  I asked if I could quote him on my blog, and he said sure. Not that I don’t like some classic rock, but my car’s radio is on the hip hop station most of the time, and sometimes on the two stations that play early music.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

If they want a no strings attached affair, they cannot date a string player

Famous Hat said...

You would know.