Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Post


Sorry for my lack of post yesterday, but I was having a very hellish day and couldn’t think of a good April Fool’s joke to post. Hopefully all my readers had a wonderful Easter! I spent most of the Triduum with the Bishop at the OTHER church in our merged parish, but Good Friday I went to my own church for the noon service. Then Jilly Moose, Luxuli, her husband, and I did Stations of the Cross outside, where the cathedral used to be. It was a beautiful day that finally felt like spring. We realized we did the Stations of the Cross backwards because we were going downhill – oops! Saturday night Travalon came to the Vigil Mass with me, which was beautiful but quite long, with numerous baptisms and confirmations. Lots of people were boarding the Barque of Peter this year! Sunday I sang at my church and the Lutheran one, then Richard Bonomo had a very large dinner party at his house with roast lamb and all sorts of salads and breads and desserts that people brought. Travalon came to the party, and he gave me some beautiful orange tulips for Easter. What a wonderful weekend! Too bad it was followed by April Fool’s Day, on which I felt like a fool. Maybe sometime I will post that story, but this is an Easter post.

Famous Hat 

No comments: