Monday, April 8, 2013

Rich's Garden


Usually on Monday I blog about my weekend, but this weekend I was sick and don’t have too much exciting to report. I did take a look at Richard Bonomo’s garden yesterday, and four hyacinths I planted last year are coming up. A bunch of onions I planted last year, which I thought had died in the drought, have come up as well, but not much else is going on. We trimmed the rose bush back – were we supposed to have done that in the fall? There is no sign of life from the rose bush, but almost nothing is showing signs of life right now, since March was so cold. Inside of Rich’s house, there is some exciting news: one of my amaryllis plants has a bud! I will post photos of it once it is in full bloom. At my house, my Christmas cacti, my neantha bella palm, and one of my aloes are blooming. Spring is finally here!

Famous Hat 

No comments: