Friday, April 26, 2013

Mood Ring


An update to Travalon’s Challenge: he has actually eaten some of the broccoli.

When I have nothing to say, I can always scan something and put it on my blog. Here is the mood ring I bought in New Glarus last weekend. It changes color all the time when I am wearing it, but it seems to have less to do with my mood than with the ambient temperature. I have seen the background become black, teal, green, orange, purple, and indigo. The design on it appeals to that adolescent side of me that still loves neon colors, and also my tropics-loving side.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

Of course it relates to temperature. They just sell it to kids as a mood ring because they dont know any better!

Famous Hat said...

I know better but I like it anyway.