Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Travalon's Challenge


Travalon specifically requested that I blog about this topic, so here goes: like many guys, Travalon is not necessarily good about eating vegetables, but he did say that broccoli was tolerable with enough cheese covering it. I personally believe broccoli is about the best thing you can eat and can totally tell the difference in my skin tone the day after I eat it. If it’s doing that much magic on the outside, imagine what it’s doing on the inside! So I challenged Travalon to eat one cup of broccoli three times a week, and I don’t care how much cheese he puts on it. He told me he has actually purchased the broccoli, but I haven’t heard that he has consumed any of it yet. I will keep you appraised of how he is doing with his challenge.

Famous Hat

No comments: