Sunday, June 23, 2013

More Photos

Here are some photos I just uploaded from my camera. It had been awhile, so they are rather random. First is a shot of the town of Galena taken from the hill where Grant's house is located.



Next are some cool clouds I saw while leaving work one day when I happened to have my camera on me:



Here are some shots of spring flowers in Richard Bonomo's garden, hyacinths and a squill.





Speaking of flowers, here is the art in the elevator where I used to work:



Here are the amaryllis and the orange starflower blooming in my old office:





Here are an aloe and a palm tree blooming at my house, and part of Plant World on my balcony:







Here are two restaurant signs I found amusing. This one is outside of the Essen Haus:



If you look closely at this picture of Jamerica, one sign in the window says "open" and another sign on the door says "closed."


Here is the lighthouse in Fond du Lac:


Here are a couple of shots of Charlie the Rabbit's birthday party, one of his cake and the other of him enjoying his present from Luxuli.




(In case you can't tell what it is, it's a toilet paper tube wrapped in birthday wrapping paper and stuffed with hay.)

Here is the lovely purple bouquet a coworker gave me on my last day at my old job, with my Famous Hat in the background:



And finally, here is the arm painting of a mandolin I got yesterday at a Scandinavian festival my band played at. I will blog more about the festival tomorrow.







Famous Hat



No comments: