Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Toilet Candy

Today Toque McToque sent me this video of Japanese toilet candy, which would be the perfect gift for Richard Bonomo. To my surprise, there is a lot of toilet candy for sale on the internet, but it took some hunting to find the exact toilet candy featured in the video. On the candy company’s website I discovered other fun things they had, like a mini donut kit. However, when I told Toque about this, my email did not like the word “donut” and only recognized the word “doughnut.” Which makes sense, it is a nut made of dough, not a nut made of do. Or even doo, which would be much grosser but more appropriate for the original topic of this post, which was toilet candy, after all. Too bad this candy company doesn’t sell a doonut kit to fill your candy toilet!

Famous Hat

No comments: