Thursday, February 11, 2016

Four Fine Photos


Once again I have nothing to say, so here are some pictures I recently took. First is Ethel's drink at the luncheon after her father's funeral. I love how the bartender made a cross out of cherries, but it was a Knights of Columbus hall, after all.


Next are a couple of shots from Saturday night, when Travalon and I were out on the town. First we saw this show for the Lunar New Year through the window of a sushi restaurant.


Then we went to the samba show to celebrate Carnaval, which is Brazilian Mardi Gras. Here is a shot of the inside of the Majestic Theater, decorated for the show.


Finally, this morning I saw this shadow cast by the light post by our condo onto the garage across the way, and I thought it looked like a Celtic cross.


Famous Hat

No comments: