Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Baby Cranes and Beautiful Sunset

 

Today there is exciting news! We saw two baby cranes! I think you can only see one in the photo.


The evening was so beautiful that after I got home from adoration, Travalon and I went down to the dock, where we saw a beautiful sunset.


It got more fiery.


Big news: Travalon now has an iPhone! Here are some photos he took.




And one more from my phone.


Tonight at Night Prayer I mentioned the baby cranes, and people were asking why I hadn't named the cranes. One woman suggested naming them after people in our group, and a local priest, but Rich had some good suggestions - my favorites were Hitachi (a brand of construction crane) and Bob, as in Bob Crane the actor from Hogan's Heroes. I like that! Tomorrow when I walk with my neighbor, I will suggest we call the parent cranes Bob and Hitachi. If anyone has suggestions for the little fluffy baby cranes, feel free to leave them in the comments.


Famous Hat


No comments: