Monday, May 17, 2021

Train Video and New Junk Mail Chaplet

 

Here are a few recent photos. My neighbor forgot her phone, so she asked me to take this picture of an iris. She is better at this than I am - maybe I should have had her take it with my phone instead of taking it myself. But I guess it's okay.


Here are the new rosaries I got on Saturday. From the left: a rosary with gray pearly beads and a completely unmatched starting section, the red case it came in, a black glass rosary, a little crucifix, a Blessed Sacrament chaplet, and a St. Benedict rosary.


And then today I got this free in the mail! It's another Padre Pio chaplet, just like the one they sent me just before the pandemic hit, only instead of being coffee-colored, it's a lovely reddish purple.


And here is the promised movies of the train that went through Theresa Marsh. It's almost five minutes long, but it has so many kinds of cars! I especially like the cars that look like sausages, particularly when there are little baby ones several minutes in.


Here is the video of the Morel Day parade in Muscoda.



I hope that it works - YouTube was taking forever to process it. I think the holdup might have been that the marching band was playing "Louie, Louie," which is possibly a copyright violation. I could have remade the video without that section, but what's a parade without a marching band?


Famous Hat

No comments: