Monday, May 3, 2021

More Shrinking

 

This morning we didn't see any ducks down at the dock, but we did see Lord and Lady Cardinal bouncing around on the lawn.



We also saw a mourning dove.


And a baby redbud even smaller than the one in Rich's yard (which I forgot to take a picture of).


You know, the first photo I posted of my Monona Terrace painting was done in artificial light, and it was really boring. It's not quite so bad in natural sunlight in late afternoon.


Here are the little creatures in a better photo than the original one I posted of them.


And this is my favorite configuration so far.


Tonight Travalon and I made new Shrinky Dinks with the stuff I bought at the art supply store on Saturday. Can you spot them in this photo?


Travalon made the Hamm's Bear standing on the roof of the Monona Terrace. I made the giant houseplant on the left side of the roof of the Monona Terrace. We have lots more of the sheets to make Shrinky Dinks, so look for more creatures in future posts. I also bought two more canvases, so soon they will have more backgrounds to play in.


Famous Hat


No comments: