Thursday, May 6, 2021

Creatures Frolicking in a Blacklight Landscape

 

This morning when we came out the door, there were two little birds sitting in front of it. They flew away before Travalon could get a picture of them, but then we saw a baby bird.


I thought at first it was their baby bird, but then Lord Cardinal was squawking at us, and so I think this may be Little Lord Cardinal. Then we went down to the dock, but all we saw was this goose standing in the water.


On a walk later in the day, I saw this lovely peachy tulip..


Tonight I tried posing the little Shrinky Dink creatures in my new landscape painting.



Here I only shifted one thing - the smily face is on the mountain instead of in the sky. I think I kind of like it better there.



The landscape is a lot more interesting with all the little creatures in it. And it's so plain and open that there's a lot more room for more creatures. The last canvas I have is a perfect square, and that would be perfect for Escher-style staircases going every direction, if I am talented enough to execute this. Then the creatures could all be going up or down the stairs, and the potted plant could be decoration. So watch for that.


Famous Hat

No comments: