Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Video: I Drive a Train

 

Here is the video of me driving the old Metra train at the Illinois Railway Museum. Considering how long it took me to make this short video, I will need hours to compile the videos Travalon made of the views around the museum, mostly from the trains. Anyway, enjoy this one:


I love how I look like a really sketchy character with my mask, sunglasses, and the sequel to good old Famous Hat. Sorry the editing is so choppy, but you can see when I trigger the emergency brake, and then there's no need to watch us sitting there for several minutes while the air recompresses. Needless to say, I was not a natural at driving a train - it was at least as complicated as driving a stick shift car - but it was a lot of fun to try! With much instruction, as you can see.


Famous Hat


No comments: