Monday, October 10, 2022

Autumn Trees on Campus

 

The big news today when I got to work is that my new boss has COVID. This is not good news for me, because he spent about half an hour in my office last Thursday. I will take a test tomorrow. Of course, since I didn't know I had been exposed, I went to work as usual and then had to wear a mask all day, except when I was alone in my office. One thing about being on campus is that there are lots of beautiful trees this time of year. I took some photos.


This tree can't decide: should it change? Shouldn't it? How about halfway?



I love these autumn crocuses in the Allen Centennial Gardens.


I wish I could see the tree in the back - it's so red! But it makes a pretty contrast with the trees in front of it.


And I have completed the October Challenge on Duolingo! This is actually from a couple of days ago.


I often wish I had brought my good camera with me to work. Maybe when I'm back on campus on Wednesday, I'll bring it and see if that amazing tree by the water is still in full color.


Famous Hat


No comments: