Thursday, October 13, 2022

Photos from September and October

 

Here are some photos I hadn't posted earlier from Travalon's trip to Little Round Lake over the Labor Day Weekend.










This is the sunrise a week before the equinox:



This is a very big moth hanging out on our porch one night.


Here is a photo Travalon took of the alphorn at the gig I played for pizza.


These are some photos of the Ice Age Trail, the Monches and Loew Lake segments. Travalon hiked on them while I was in the corn maze with Tiffy.









He could see Holy Hill in the distance.


Here are a couple of photos my neighbor took of trees in our neighborhood.



And here are some shots from around campus the last couple of days.
















It was kind of crazy weather today - it snowed over my lunch hour!

And here I am, preparing for Halloween.


The hat and teeth were in the package I got from the secret club I'm in. The teeth are not very comfortable, so I only wore them for a few minutes to take the photo. The hat is very comfortable, so I wore it all evening. Even on Night Prayer!


Famous Hat


No comments: