Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Photos from the Levee

 

A couple of funny things happened at Night Prayer tonight: first, only Richard Bonomo, the Dairyman's Daughter, and I were on before prayer started. Every time Rich talked, I heard an echo, so I thought something was wrong with my computer until the Dairyman's Daughter said, "I keep hearing an echo from Rich. Do you hear it, Famous?" I said, "I do," and Rich said, "Does it come and go, or do you hear it all the time all the time all the time all the time all the time all the time?" Then he froze. I couldn't help it, I laughed. Rich ended up having to use his iPad to come back in, then Jilly Moose and Anna Banana II joined us, and after prayer Jilly Moose was stating her prayer intentions when suddenly Zoom announced that the session was being recorded. We were all like, "Who's recording this?" and the Dairyman's Daughter said, "That would be Rex (her cat). He stepped on my computer keyboard." So that set us all off laughing again.

It's getting late, so tonight I'm just going to post some of the photos from Sunday. These are from the levee that goes alongside the Wisconsin River outside of Portage.


I like how the pine tree is so much taller than all the deciduous trees.



This wooly bear caterpillar has a lot of brown and a little black, so that means we will have a mild winter. We'll see... So far, I have found them to be accurate in their predictions.




Not sure what this random doggie bed was doing alongside the trail... A place to rest your pooch?



I will try to post more photos tomorrow. There are some really good ones! I'm just too tired to do it tonight.


Famous Hat


No comments: