Friday, December 23, 2022

Another Stop on the Beer Passport Tour

 

I feel like such a mooch, because I love Christmas lights but contribute very little to the cause myself. We do have a fiberoptic tree in our window... but we lost the cord, so it doesn't light up. I do have these Christmas lights in our loft:


Today was very cold, so Travalon and I were going to hole up inside the house, but my neighbor is visiting from Florida, so I crossed the street to talk to her. Brr!! Despite walking around to music, Travalon and I were going a little stir-crazy, so we decided to go to another brewery from the beer passport. This one is called Starkweather Brewery, and it's where Next Door Brewing was located. I really enjoyed their coffee blonde. We thought we would get another one off the list; Working Draft is nearby, and I told Travalon maybe he should call them to make sure they were open with the cold weather (like we did with Starkweather), but he figured they were open because the website said they were. We got over there and of course they weren't, but at least it was on the way home, so no big deal. We debated about going to another one but ultimately decided to head home. Tiffy is busy with family, so I surprised everyone by being on Night Prayer. I'm never on Night Prayer on Friday nights.

I'm starting to get a little creeped out, because tonight on social media I got an ad for the 2023 Beer Passport. Now I haven't looked anything up online about it, so either they remembered that I bought one last year, or they are listening to our conversations, because it has been a big topic of conversation for us the last couple of days. I really think my phone and computer are listening in...


Famous Hat


No comments: