Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Fishy Post

Hi, this is Amminadab. If you have been to Famoo Shat Dot Blogspot Dot Com before, you may have noticed that my late wife Arphaxad would sometimes write posts. She was in the process of writing a novel when she died. I can't write a novel, but I can write a limerick:

There once was a sexy goldfish
Who would get anything that he'd wish.
And then he said hey
And swam right away,
And his beautiful tail went swish.

Thank you, thank you. Please send all compliments to amminadab@fish.h2o. Please send any criticisms to tallis@fish.h2o.

Scuze me? This is Tallis, Amminadab's new bowl partner. I don't need to hear from anyone about Dab's poetry. He's a big fish (OK, he's a small fish) - he can handle it himself! I don't have any thoughts of writing a novel either, for now, but possibly I will someday try to pick up where Arphaxad left off, if I can figure out where she was going with it.

I thought it was going to be the true story of how she met a very handsome male fish and-

Shush - I don't need any lip from you!

Do fish have lips?

I know one fish that isn't gonna have any fins if he doesn't shut up and let me post!

You are sooooo sexy when you're mad!

Really?

Yes. In fact, why don't we... Famous Hat, can you finish up this post for us?

Hey, readers! Did I ever tell you about the time I got stuck on a roof in Rouen? Oh, I did? Hmmm.... sorry, check back tomorrow and see if there's a more interesting post then.

Famous Hat

No comments: