Friday, June 22, 2012

Grand Island Adventure

Tiffy and I set off on our road trip, which coincidentally is the same route as we took to Utah, late in the morning yesterday. We had an uneventful drive and were all set to stay in Grand Island, Nebraska for the evening... but much to our surprise every room in the town was full! This was because of a skeet-shooting event, or so we were told. Tiffy called Richard Bonomo and asked him to look online to see if any hotel rooms were available in Kearney before we set off for another 45-minute drive. He looked and found us a room at the hotel where I am now blogging. I installed Google Chrome on their public computer and then stupidly signed in, so unless I can figure out how to sign out, I may have to uninstall it so that everyone using this computer doesn't have access to write in my blog, as interesting as that could turn out to be. Maybe I should create a dummy blog that allows access to random strangers and see how many takers I get! So that was our Grand Adventure.

Famous Hat

No comments: