Monday, June 4, 2012

Anna Banana II's Wedding


So how did Anna Banana II’s wedding go? She looked radiant in her dress, with her hair in an updo done by the same hairdresser I always go to (just a coincidence, I didn’t recommend her).  She had two bridesmaids, four junior bridesmaids, and two adorable flower girls. The choir sang, and the Lutheran choir director played a rousing recessional. I survived singing my duet with Kathbert, and people even said we sounded good. (Mo Girl said if she knew we sang, she would have had us sing at her wedding.) Then came the party – so much fun! The DJ played lots of great dance tunes, and there were two kinds of cake: red velvet and chocolate with raspberry filling. Some little tiny kids were break dancing - so adorable! I forgot to bring a camera, but plenty of other people were taking photos, so I may have some to post at some point. A-Fooze and her parents came to town for the big day, and afterwards she, Tiffy, and I went salsa dancing for old times’ sake. It was so much fun to see everyone! The party continued the next day with the gift opening at Anna Banana II’s family cottage on the lake. We are all so happy for Anna Banana II, but now we are sad that she is gone. She left with her new husband today to start a life in a distant state. (OK, it’s only two states over, but it still seems really far away.) So if you are reading this, Anna Banana II, I hope you are enjoying your new home so far.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

This description is so good, I feel like I vicariously lived thru the wedding. We had a wedding gig that day, so we were also at a wedding, but not as fun as ABII

Famous Hat said...

Glad you enjoyed the description. There were no harding fiddles at Anna Banana II's wedding.