Thursday, September 26, 2013

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn

Today as I was trying to think of a topic to blog about, it occurred to me to google the topic "what to blog about," and one link said what to blog and not blog about. I followed the link, wondering if I had broken every "don't blog about this" rule under the sun, and to my surprise, instead of taking me to a laundry list of do's and don'ts, it took me to a website where you could write stuff and have it appear upside down.

So I had to try this mirror writing for myself.

˙ɟlǝsʎɯ ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɹʍ ɹoɹɹıɯ sıɥʇ ʎɹʇ oʇ pɐɥ ı os

¡ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ʇsod ƃolq ǝloɥʍ ʎɯ op plnoɔ ı 'ʍoʍ

There are actually two websites that will let you do this:

Fliptext

Flip

Anyway, I will probably not be blogging tomorrow, because Travalon and I are taking the day off and going to visit some more taverns from the book. I'll let you know how it went next time I blog.

ʇɐɥ snoɯɐɟ

4 comments:

Richard Bonomo said...

¡op oʇ ƃuıɥʇ ʎllıs ɐ ʇɐɥʍ

Hardingfele said...

How did you do that?!

Famous Hat said...

˙pǝpıʌoɹd ʎllnɟdlǝɥ ı ǝʇısqǝʍ ǝɥʇ pǝsn ǝɥ

Famous Hat said...

Check it out - it works in Spanish too!

¿uoɹqɐɔ 'ɐsɐd ǝnb?