Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday the Thirteenth



Today one of my coworkers brought a tin full of cheap little toys into my office, explaining that when she used to work at a more stressful place, she and another woman would sometimes say, “It’s been a dentist kind of day!” and they would take a toy, just the way we used to get prizes at the dentist’s office after having our teeth cleaned. Another coworker and I dove into the tin, and he pulled out a mini Slinkie while I pulled out an inflatable beach ball. So we were standing there, one coworker holding the tin of toys, the other playing with the Slinkie, and I was blowing up the beach ball when a fourth coworker came into our office. I imagine she found the sight of us very strange, but hey, it’s Friday the Thirteenth. If you can’t have fun then, when can you goof off at work? Then our boss came out of his office, and we all tossed the beach ball around for a few minutes. Happy Friday the Thirteenth!

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

Sounds like fun. If we toss stuff at our work, there may be an infection!

Famous Hat said...

Today our boss took us out for lunch. This job is SO much better than my last one!