Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Famous Hat Medals



Why does anyone read my blog? I always think one motivation is to see their (fake) name in print, and so, inspired by Richard Bonomo’s medal-granting at his birthday party, I’m going to award medals to my regular readers. Just give me a holla if I missed you, and I’ll award you one too.

Travalon – Romance medal because he is the definition of romantic
Richard Bonomo – Engineering medal because he can fix anything
Hardingfele – Perseverance medal for being such a die-hard Cubs fan
A-Joz – Valor medal for bravery in the face of Cashmere
Luxuli – Enthusiasm medal because she can make anything fun
Tiffy – Friendship medal for putting up with me for so many years
Jilly Moose – Design medal for doing my wedding shower invitations
Banjo Player – Writing medal for her blog, which is much funnier than mine
Ma Hat – Inventor medal for inventing the Cuddly Rosary

The medal-bestowing ceremony will be on the 29th of this month, so mark your calendars!

As a random aside, there was an ad on this blog saying, “Can hot dogs kill?” and when I saw it out of the corner of my eye, I read, “Can dogs wear kilts?” Now I’m picturing Rodney in the Hat Family Tartan.

Famous Hat

1 comment:

Hardingfele said...

Oops I was trying to use blogspot but it defaulted to rockstartailor's acct. Anyway, perseverance, really. I have forgotten about the Cubs. In fact I really dont care about the Cubs that much now. Here is to another year with 100 or so games lost