Tuesday, February 11, 2014

More Fantabulous Photos

Today, a bonus post! So I may not blog tomorrow... Here are some photos I finally uploaded off my camera. First are a couple of unusual plants, a shrimp plant Travalon bought me and I'm not even sure what the second one is - a pencil plant? I got it at the Garden Expo a few years ago.




And here is a random Hello Kitty car we saw in Kathbert's neighborhood:


This is Travalon's cat Callie with her front paws crossed:


Here are some photos from the Cubs game Travalon and I went to:






Here are photos of the interiors of three beautiful churches I attended Mass at: a Ukrainian Catholic church in Chicago, Sacred Heart in Eau Claire, and my own church (that photo was after choir practice, which is why nobody is in the church):





And this is the beautiful tower of St. Patrick's, where Travalon and I took some marriage preparation classes:


This is what I had when I met Jilly Moose for coffee one Saturday morning:



And you know how I like linguistic errors, so here are a spelling error and a grammatical error for your viewing pleasure:



Finally, just to prove Travalon ate all his broccoli at the wedding we attended in River Falls, I am including a photo of his empty plate. 


Soon: more photos! I have lots more to post!

Famous Hat




3 comments:

Hardingfele said...

Oh the cubs, love that old scoreboard!!!! Callie kind of looks like Pumpkin but without the cattitude

Famous Hat said...

I love the old scoreboard too. Callie doesn't look like she has cattitude with her paws crossed?

Travalon said...

Callie only has it when she's not getting enough petting and attention in the am..

I love the old 'Watch out for foul balls sign at Wrigley, bought a replica of it I have hung on my wall.

I am able to finish a serving of broccoli these days without sprinkling any cheese on it, that took awhile, but got there !