Thursday, March 27, 2014

Another Perfect House


Last night Travalon and I went to look at some more houses. The first three were not too exciting, so Travalon said he hoped we’d see at least one really good one to make it worth our time. The next one we saw was so good that we are now seriously considering it, along with the original one we were interested in. We are making a list of pros and cons of each house, plus I’d like to have my posse visit this new house and tell us how it compares to the other one. After all that house hunting, we relaxed by watching two movies. The Grand Budapest Hotel was a fun prison break caper and bittersweet reflection on lost love all at once, and afterwards Travalon wondered if it were a comedy or an action flick, but I had no answer. It was really good, though. Then we watched the classic movie, which was The Shawshank Redemption, also a very good flick. After two prison break pictures, I thought my dreams last night would be all about escaping prison, but instead they were about giving Easter candy to little kids, and one four-year-old girl wouldn’t try some old-fashioned candy because she said it smelled like “butt-butt.” It was some kind of hard caramel on a stick, if I remember correctly.

Richard Bonomo commented that I haven’t blogged about my arms falling off lately, but my 5.8 faithful readers are probably sick of reading about my exercise program. I’ve been blogging about it so much that the ads on my blog are lately all for exercise stuff and “Fitness Singles.” (Rich said he saw the “Fitness Singles” ad too.) There really is an online dating community for just about any special interest! This morning Rich, Prairie Man, and I got up and worked out, but there was no sign of Luxuli. I know she often reads this blog so maybe she’ll tell us what she was doing while we were lifting weights… And yes, Rich, I did take some ibuprofen today so that tells you how sore my arms are.

Famous Hat

No comments: