Friday, June 5, 2015

MyFace Security - Does It Have Any?


It has been a social week for me. Earlier this week I met up with the other Rosary Ladies (Luxuli, Jilly Moose, and OK Cap), and we prayed a rosary and then went out to dinner. We sat outside – you have to take advantage of the three months of good weather around here! Then last night I went to Light Bright’s house, and again we sat outside to eat. The little peach tree that got tied in a knot by the tornado last summer did not make it, alas, but her garden looks fabulous. Exciting news in her world: she is expecting in November! What a Christmas she is going to have!

I am very frustrated with that stupid MyFace website. People recommend that you up your security settings on it so you don’t get hacked, so I tried to do that. The website will send a code to your phone to enter whenever you try to log in, to prevent other people from logging in as you if they somehow get your password. Seems simple enough… I do that for online banking, for example. So I went into security settings and set it all up, and it claimed it sent a code to my cell phone for me to enter. It said this might take a few minutes, so I waited. And waited. And waited. Finally I double-checked the number, and it was right, so I tried it again, but still nothing. Of course I can’t find a number to contact anyone at MyFace. Does anyone have any thoughts about how to get around this? Richard Bonomo? 

Famous Hat

No comments: