Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy Epiphany! (Post Is Unrelated)


The Christmas season is officially over, and I haven’t sent out my Christmas cards yet. Why not? Probably because in the evening I would rather go to a ukulele jam for beginners than sit down and write out cards, plus I have the letter done but haven’t made copies of it yet. Maybe my New Year’s resolution should be to try to be timelier – I was a few minutes late to the ukulele jam last night. Or maybe I should be more organized. I have gotten better over the years, but some people are just so on top of things, and I will probably never be one of them. Is it okay to have the same resolutions year after year, especially if you are making progress on them but are not quite there yet? I don’t officially make New Year’s resolutions, but if I did, they would be depressingly similar to any 2016 resolutions: lose weight, get more exercise, be more organized, stop procrastinating. Still, I have definitely made strides in all those categories since January of 2016! So maybe I should have a New Year’s pep rally for myself – yay team! Keep going! It’s not like I will ever reach perfection, so why not celebrate movement towards it?

Famous Hat 

No comments: