Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Blooming Tulip Trees and Other Photos


Here are some pictures Travalon and I have taken recently. First is the mysterious plant I got at the Wellness Symposium last fall. It is getting larger, but I still have no idea what it is.


This is a calla lily I bought for myself. I wanted another black one, since mine finally died, but they only had yellow ones and this classic white one.


Here are some photos of the tulip trees blooming. Some of these are from Travalon's good camera, and some are from mine. The flowers are almost done now.











Here is a waterfall in Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary in Green Bay.


We saw a rainbow from Lambeau! Actually this is a sun dog.


And here is the crowd at Lambeau to see Paul McCartney!


This is a shot of Sir Paul himself on stage.


This is Travalon and me before the show started, in our Beatles shirts. (I borrowed one of Travalon's shirts.)


Here is a beautiful sunset I saw last Monday on campus.



These are the lovely chocolates we had on Sunday.


Here is a picture of the NASA gardening hat I bought for Rich. It is supposed to have some technology to deflect sunlight.


My gardening hat is not so high-tech. It's just straw. Here I am with two radishes from my garden plot.


Today I took a walk in the garden on campus, and the water lilies were blooming.


And finally, a short movie of the Latin jazz band we saw on Saturday.


Famous Hat

No comments: