Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Cactus Menace

Last night, after all that cleaning to get my house ready for the assessor, I was watering my plants and my big orchid cactus launched itself off of the top tier of the plant stand. This plant had tons of tall shoots coming out of it like antennae. So then not only did this mean I had to vacuum my carpet again, but all the tall new shoots on the cactus got bent over, so when I placed it back on the stand, it looked very menacing, like it was coming to get you. This is not the look I had hoped for during my assessment: the cactus menace. When I told my office mate Light Bright the story, she said, “You have to blog about that!” so I am. I will take a picture and post it soon, I promise.

Famous Hat

2 comments:

Hardingfele said...

The menace could have eaten the assessor or at least taken him hostage

Famous Hat said...

Now that I got my low appraisal back, I wish it had.