Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday the Thirteenth

I used to work with a guy from Costa Rica who said that there they consider Tuesday the Thirteenth an unlucky day, as opposed to Friday the Thirteenth. This does seem to be true for me today, since I had three episodes of bad luck:

1. My appraisal came in lower than I had hoped, meaning if I want to refinance my condo, I will have to get creative.

2. The contact from a job I had applied for sent me an email regarding an interview, then she sent another email saying disregard, it was for someone else. She wasn’t even very apologetic!

3. Despite everything I have tried, my triglycerides are still high. However, they are only a little bit high so maybe what I am doing (exercise, fish oil) is working. Still, when my office mate Light Bright went to get ice cream, I declined, and not only because it is Lent.

Do you have any bad luck Tuesday the Thirteenth stories? Feel free to share them in the comments.

Famous Hat

No comments: