Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Done Wrong Again

Sorry for the silence yesterday. I thought I had a cold that, on further reflection, might just be allergies. It’s hard to tell the difference sometimes. It did feel good to stay in bed, whatever my problem was.

Peace cannot be maintained in my house for very long, it seems. No sooner had I gotten back in the rabbits’ good graces by bringing Plant World back inside than something set them off and they have been thumping at me nonstop. Especially Charlie, which is surprising since he is usually much easier-going than Cashmere. Sometimes I am glad the furry little terrors can’t talk, but right now I’d be interested in knowing what exactly I did wrong this time. Feel free to speculate on what I did wrong in the comments.

Famous Hat

No comments: