Thursday, March 29, 2012

Girl Supplies for Boys

My office mate Light Bright told me a really funny story today: last night she asked her hubby to get her some girl supplies. You know what I mean, ladies. We need them for one week a month and they often come with an applicator. He came back from the store with what she said was the coolest box of girl supplies ever: it was black with neon stripes all over it, and nothing indicating that it was girl supplies. Her usual brand comes in a blue box with a big picture of the supply right on the front. She said this other brand must be targeted at men who have to buy them for wives and girlfriends, so they don’t have to look like they are carrying a box of girl supplies around. I thought that was rather ingenious of the girl supply makers, to think of something like that: girl supplies marketed for boys.

Famous Hat

3 comments:

Hardingfele said...

I am more floored that he agreed to get the supplies. My husband would NEVER ever do that

Famous Hat said...

I know a man who keeps them around the house for his female guests.

Hardingfele said...

That in itself is beyond creepy