Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blender Blunder


My office mate Light Bright is not enjoying the cleanse she is on, but today she was very excited because she could add vegetables to her diet, besides the shakes she has been drinking. She kept talking about how tonight she is going to have sautéed vegetables for dinner. She was telling me that the shakes she makes taste better than the ones her husband makes, and it turns out there is a very good reason for that: she has been making them wrong. She was putting half as much of the protein powder in as she was supposed to into the blender, because she thought it was two scoops per blender but it is actually two scoops per serving and two servings per blender. I asked her if the shake she had today was made correctly, and she said, “Heck, no! I like them better this way!” Her husband was supposed to send me information about this cleanse, so I could join Light Bright in her misery, but so far he hasn’t.

Famous Hat

No comments: