Friday, August 24, 2012

Romantic Post


I wasn’t going to talk about my love life on this blog, which was easy enough when I didn’t have one. Now it occurs to me that many of my regular readers know I went on a date last night, and the rest of you might be interested to know how it went as well. I met Da Guy on a Catholic dating site and we exchanged a few emails before moving to phone calls. Actually, we do still email each other – it’s a very convenient mode of communication. So last night we met at a fake Irish pub which, according to Da Guy, is pretty authentic, since he has been in many a real Irish pub. We drank beer and talked, but it was loud in there, so he suggested we move to a tapas restaurant, where we sat outside and talked even more while eating tapas. It is very easy to talk to someone who travels and reads so much – you have plenty of material to discuss. We talked for almost five hours! To answer your questions, yes he did ask me out on another date and I said yes.  I can’t tell you much more than that because it’s too soon to know.

Famous Hat

No comments: