Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crazy Elevator


I have to deal with elevators a lot at work, and today I had a very strange experience on one. I was taking a cart from the top floor to the ground floor, and at the next floor down about twenty people got in the elevator. I wasn’t sure the elevator could handle so many people, but the doors shut and it continued down until a couple floors before the bottom, when three people got off. Then the doors wouldn’t shut, and it just sat there. If twenty people weren’t too many, why were seventeen suddenly too many for it to run? Finally all the other people got off the elevator, grumbling that they would have to take the stairs. Since I had the cart, I couldn’t take the stairs. As I debated about going to find another elevator, the doors shut and the elevator took me the rest of the way down.  When I told my office mate Light Bright the story, she said, “That’s blogworthy,” so I’m blogging about it.

Famous Hat

No comments: